Do You Have the Soul of an Incarnated Angel?
Some of the people that you know may be Incarnated Angels. In fact, you, yourself, may be an Incarnated Angel.
So what is an Incarnated Angel? It is a person who has led their life as a regular human, and yet, even without their consciously knowing it, really have the soul of an Angel.
The soul of an Angel, you say? How could that be? After all, people are just people, right?
Well yes, of course that’s true, and everyone has foibles, and no one is perfect, but I hold to the thought that some people have a different origin from that of most people, and initially, were created as Angels before ever being incarnated as human.
Are Incarnated Angels better than humans?
I’m not saying that Incarnated Angels are above humans in any way, because actually, they’re not. Humans are God’s creation, and God loves them dearly. In fact, the humans are so important to God, that He has instructed Angels on high to watch over them. And He also has caused some of the Angels to incarnate as humans in order to help influence and direct humans, and that is the reason there are Incarnated Angels.
What I am saying is that some of the Angels on high have incarnated as humans in order to help guide and positively influence humans in ways that they’re not able to do if they’re limited to the higher realm. They sometimes need to be present in the world – appearing as humans who enter the world in the normal way through birth, and yet have the wisdom, love and understanding to be able to successfully love and guide others.
The first time I wrote about this was in 1998- two years after I first realized that this phenomenon existed – and it was my original article, “Victory of the Angels”, that got others to consider this as a potential fact, and now there are several books and blogs about the concept that have been contributed by others. In some ways, they have gotten it right, and in some ways, they have imaginatively missed the point, so I’m trying to clear up the misconceptions I have come across, and reveal the truth.
It was by my telling certain clients that they were Incarnated Angels, and explaining the concept, that the idea that some Angels can incarnate as humans got started. The reason I gave this message to certain clients within Angel Readings was because I was directed to do so by Archangel Michael. He wanted them to know so they could understand themselves better, and so through His and my guidance in the Angel Readings, they could be inspired to do their Angel work better.
Below is a list of characteristics common to incarnated Angels so their true nature can be discerned, and so you can determine if you, yourself could be an incarnated angel.
Could you be an incarnated angel?
Here’s a list of some of their characteristics:
- They feel that they don’t fit in as children, and it takes them a long time to figure out how to overcome this.
- They feel a strong love of God, but they don’t necessarily like religion.
- They sometimes get mistreated by others, but they seldom hold a grudge.
- They have frequent flying dreams.
- As small children, they have moments when they remember that they are Angels, but then start to doubt that this could be true.
- They look around at the world and can see where humanity has gone wrong, and they long to get into a position where they can help change things for the better.
- They hate to lie, and almost never do it.
- They try to be perfect, and it is with great sadness that they realize they can’t achieve it, so then they learn to simply do their best.
- They tend to love animals and the beauty of nature.
- They try hard to be a good model for others.
- They’re very intuitive, and can even be psychic.
- They make very good friends, and are usually quite loyal.
- They are high-minded, and try to avoid things that are crass.
- They love humanity and try to see the Good in others.
- They see their lives as being connected to a higher purpose, and they try to fulfill their role.
- They are hardworking, and diligent in their pursuit to do their part to make this world a better place.
- They tend to be easy on others, and hard on themselves.
- They tend to love various forms of art, and are often multi-talented.
- They may be gifted in mathematics and science.
- They often like to keep records in the form of diaries and lists. They are record keepers.
- They like to sing.