Don’t Just Breathe…Breathe Color!
I think breathing is actually the key to a lot of opening up of other parts of yourself that you haven’t used…” – Sigourney Weaver
The last couple of weeks I have talked about the power of Breathing Pink. Today I’m going to talk about the the benefits you can achieve by breathing other colors….
Two of the most essential elements of life are air and water. We cannot survive very long without either one. Most people do not drink enough water or get enough fresh air. Simply increasing both will boost your overall energy levels. We can also use both air and water in color therapy to assist the body in healing itself of various conditions.
Fresh air and proper breathing are essential to overall health and vitality. Breathing for the most beneficial effects should be done through the nostrils. Many people have the bad habit of mouth breathing, not realizing that nostril breathing is more natural and healthy.
Mouth breathing makes an individual more receptive to illness. It impairs the overall energy and it can weaken the constitution. Between the mouth and the lungs there is nothing to strain the air. Dust and other impure substances have a clear track to the lungs which can lead to inflammation of the respiratory organs.
The power of nostril breathing…
Nostril breathing on the other hands is healthier and more vitalizing to our entire energy system. The nostrils and the nasal passage have small hairs that are designed to filter and filter the air through the mucous membranes. This makes the air more fit for the delicate organs of the lungs. Breath is then more energizing….
The frequency and strength of that energy is largely determined by our thoughts. Breathing different colors will assist with different health factors. The key is to determine which colors are needed.
Try this breathing exercise:
Make yourself comfortable. A seated position may be the most comfortable. Your spine should be erect. Place the tip of the tongue against the roof of the mouth just behind the front teeth. Inhale slowly through the nostrils for a count of five or six. Hold that breath for a slow count of 12. Then exhale slowly through the mouth for a slow count of five or six. Establish a slow rhythm.
Now, as you breathe in…
- see and feel the air coming in as a particular color
- see and feel it filling your whole body
- see and feel it balancing and healing whatever condition you are wanting to correct.
- if unsure which color you should breathe, breathe in pure, crystalline white light
- you may also breath the seven colors of the rainbow to balance your overall system.
Breathing the color for three to five minutes can have a wonderful effect. Different colors, when being breathed, will elicit different effects:
Visualizing Colors for Breath
- Red Breath
- Energizing and warming; helps with colds and sinuses; drying to mucous membranes.
- Pink Breath
- Beneficial to skin conditions; puffiness; eases loneliness.
- Orange Breath
- Balances emotions; can ease respiratory conditions; awakens creativity; restores joy of life; orange and pink combinations (peachy colors) are good for muscles.
- Yellow Breath
- Assists you in learning more easily; eases indigestion and gas; the gold shade of yellow is an overall healing color and is beneficial for inner head problems.
- Green Breath
- Eases nervous conditions; awakens greater sense of prosperity; pale green is good for improved vision; helps in overcoming bad habits.
- Blue Breath
- Calming; awakens artistic talents; eases respiratory problems; generally healing for all children.
- Dark Blue Breath
- Accelerates healing and mending after surgery; helps heal bones when combined with tinge of green (teal blue); helps to open intuition.
- Turquoise Breath
- Helpful for respiratory conditions; arthritis; can be combined with pink to assist in overcoming bad eating habits.
- Violet Breath
- Beneficial to skeletal problems; purifying; helps detoxify the body; awakens spiritual attunement.
- Purple Breath
- Helpful in detoxifying the system; helps overcome strong obsessions and negative feelings; most effective
Deep breathing color therapy can help you reduce stress, be more mindful, and help discover your purpose, and accomplish your Angel work.
Through Angel Readings, Spiritual Counseling, and the use of a pendulum, the Angels and I are here to help. We can help clear negativity from your past, help you answer some of your deepest life questions, and help you make the right choices that will bring you joy and happiness no matter what is going on around you.
We can help you discover if you are an Incarnated Angel, what your purpose is, how to accomplish your “Angel Work”, or receive guidance for a happier, more meaningful life.
or call me at: (425) 741-9752 and we can work together to clear any issues you might have and develop your plan to do the work you were sent here to do.