How Can You Prepare to Receive Help From the Angels?
In traveling through life, you may sometimes feel alone. The good news is you’re never alone. Angels are real and they care! ” – ZARA
We are living in a time of change. So much is happening so fast, it’s difficult to keep track. In fact, lately, even very spiritual people are so seriously challenged by all the changes in our daily lives, we sometimes wonder, “What’s up?”
For this reason, now more than ever, we need the help of angels in our lives. Although sometimes it can be difficult to accept that help…Sometimes things are really challenging, and despite our best efforts, everything seems to go badly. That’s when our faith is tested. Sometimes we question God, question the angels and wonder if they even care. When this happens, you need to know the angels are there all around you all the time, there to help you.
The truth is, the angels are instructed by God to help us. That is their purpose and they very much want to help you. What people often don’t realize is that ‘like attracts like’ and angels are drawn to and find it easier to help good people with good energy. You allow them to be more successful when you love the angels and are open to their help. So even if you are feeling down, desperate, and uncertain about how to solve your problems, the angels are here to help you in every way they can, as long as you maintain a feeling of openness and love in your heart.
Do you allow the Angels to help?
In fact, the angels are so on the side of goodness, they would like to help everybody. As it is, they do a remarkably good job, considering they have to work with humans. When people are cynical, untrusting, or hateful, they unknowingly close themselves off to the miracles the angels could otherwise provide. To a great degree, the angels are unable to help them. The angels are both wise and understanding. They don’t expect perfection from people. They understand every human has negative thoughts every once in a while.
When you have a negative thought, notice it. Pay attention to it. Be present and recognize what’s happening. Then do something to lift your spirits. This could include listening to joyful music, reading from an inspirational book or closing your eyes and asking the angels for help.
By doing this, you are demonstrating your faith. This makes it easier for the angels to help you to make a positive difference in your life. Three ways to make it easier for angels to help you include:
- Keep your heart open and loving
- Always be willing to accept their presence
- Have faith in their love.
Then, no matter how great the problems you currently face, the angels will be able to help you. They will help bring about solutions to problems and create miracles in your life.
Some people are unwilling to accept the assistance of angels…
One day a new client named Ann asked me to channel messages about her mother. Archangel Michael made it very plain when he said, “She fired her angels!”Astonished, Ann looked at me and said that was exactly right.
She went on to say her mother once spoke about an experience in which she felt unseen visitors in her bedroom several nights in a row. Rather than checking to see whether they were good and there to help her, or not, she told them to go away and literally turned her back to them.
After we had a look at the full situation in the Reading, it turned out that the “unseen visitors” were angels, and her mom would have done well to invite them to stay rather than perfunctorily “firing” them and telling them to leave.
So, while the angels could still help Ann’s mom a little, they were not allowed to help her nearly as much as they would have liked if she had made them feel welcome. In essence, Ann’s mom did have a point – not all visitors are positive. It is important to be careful, but in her case she mistakenly sent away angels sent to help her!
How to Discern Good Angels from Lesser Spirits
- When, after meditation or prayer, you feel unseen beings around you, close your eyes and check with your heart to see whether they are coming from love. Like attracts like and your heart can tell that angels come from love. God is love. If they come from God, they come from love. If the unseen beings are not coming from love – send them away.
- After you’ve checked and you know they come from love, give them the test of time. Notice over the upcoming days and weeks if their presence causes you to feel loved and cared for. If yes, this is another very good clue they are angels.
- After you’ve checked and they pass the test of time, close your eyes and talk to the angels—thanking them for their love, their understanding, and their assistance.
- With this open loving energy on both sides in place, it will be easy for the angels to help you. One of the pieces of guidance they will certainly give you is that living in faith and love is a way you can help the good in your life take root. Through the attitude of faith and love, you make it easier for the angels to assist you. It will also be easier for you to recognize their ongoing presence.
If you would like to discover if you are an Incarnated Angel, and how to accomplish your “angel work”, or for guidance for a happier more meaningful life, please Contact Me or call me at 425.741.9752.
An Angel Reading and Spiritual Counseling session can help you answer some of your deepest life questions, and help you with every aspect of finding and staying on your highest true life path.