The Angels are here to help you. Only when you open yourself to receive their messages can you fully receive their help and guidance.
The Power of Healing With Crystals
We are living in a very stressful time, and our bodies and our emotions are having a hard time coping with the resultant continual pressure.
Our physical bodies have descended from a long ancestry of beings who were stressed at times, but not continually. Now, modern day living essentially dictates that we are bombarded with an over abundance of stimulus laced with anxiety factors on a regular basis.
We need to heal.
Many people long for inner peace and health. Fortunately, crystals, created by God, and programmed by angels of light, have numerous blessings to share. They can help people to heal both physically and emotionally. The way the crystals can help people heal will be listed below, but first, it is important to understand the steps that lead to disease:
Ten Negative Steps That Lead to Disease
1) Attack on the system. Any aggressive physical attack or emotional attack will cause a noticeable reaction. The response is that the weakest energy center on the physical body reacts by spinning erratically. This action has a reaction on the other centers as they try to regain a balance. In times of high vulnerability, this can escalate into sudden negativity.
2) Negative attitude. Behavior patterns can sometimes become self-destructive.
3) Lack of rest. When our sleeping pattern and relaxation times are disturbed, we quickly feel unsettled and our concentration deteriorates through worry.
4) Emotional deterioration. Exhaustion, resulting from constant tiredness, and being cut-off from our spiritual connection to source leads inevitably to feelings of unworthiness and low self-esteem. We become ashamed to confide or talk about the problem.
5) Inactivity. The exhaustion results in lack of exercise, and movement in the chakras slows down. The emotional decline and exhaustion worsens.
6) Depression. Constant worry and depression lead to an unhealthy excess of ‘head activity’ worsened by the feelings of hopelessness and melancholy.
7) Anxiety. Fear and strain now create tension which appear to lower the immune system.
8) Pressure. This is a critical point and, at this moment, the health can go either way. If there is an outlet for the frustrations, someone to talk to who cares or something worthwhile to believe in, there is still a great deal of hope. If neither can be found the negative cycle gathers momentum.
9) Detachment and separation. The vibrations have now been lowered significantly and the energy output reduced. The lower the vibration of the physical body the harder it is for it to communicate through its spiritual or emotional body. The signal is weak and unclear so little or no sustenance can be received from the divine energy.
10) Disease. This will always affect the weakest genetic disposition. It is the body’s natural alarm system that something is drastically wrong and the body needs immediate rebalancing in order to survive. Illness is the physical manifestation of the cause.
Ten Positive Steps Toward Healing With Crystals
10) Natural instinct. We feel ourselves drawn toward a certain crystal or mineral.
9) Identification. Like comparative energy attracted to like, one is receptive to the other—reflecting that need in each. Once that link has been established, the “I’m not so alone” force has opened a small crack within the dense auric field. Instantly, this will allow a minute amount of the distress signal to escape and, the “desire to be healed” vibration to transmit a positive, identifiable current.
8) Reduced pressure. Crystals do not put one under any pressure or ask anything in return. There is no timescale for improvement and their only function at this point is to stabilize the body’s condition. The two comparative energies balance each other and quickly reach equilibrium.
7) Normal diet resumes. A more healthy diet resumes naturally when pressure is reduced. It is at this stage that many will start to laugh at themselves as the illogicality of their predicament hits home. “Acquire a crystal and heal your life” However, even that thought pattern sends out a signal through the aura of being less “up-tight” and the aura expands as the vibration is raised. Through the laughter the small crack in the aura becomes a little bigger and more energy feeds the aura. The vibration is lifted and, at this point, the body is often naturally attracted to a different crystal. You become drawn to more and more beautiful crystals.
6) Strengthened immunity. The link to source is now established and so starts to feed the spirit which, in turn, feeds the emotional body—which feeds the physical body.
5) The depression lifts. Things no longer seem so hopeless and positive steps are being taken to reverse the negative attack on the system.
4) Energy increases. The body naturally has more energy due to the increase of food intake. The metabolic rate speeds up and one feels noticeably more “alive”.
3) Relaxation and sleep resume. The extra energy output guarantees a good night’s rest. Energy levels continue to rise, resulting in a better overall balance within the system.
2) Positive attitude returns. Behavior patterns become self-promoting and the personality takes on the responsibility of aiding the system. The crystals at this point can work on all the energy centers. A total re-balancing is taking place.
1) Health is restored. Vitality and wholeness. The ability to think and process information correctly works on the stress-related anxieties. Confidence, patience and self-control are all restored. The body is connected to source and functioning at its best ability. The crystals become “old friends” and have suddenly found a place within you. You become aware of the subtle energies the crystals share.
“This class has been a series of openings for me of heart and mind and body. With ZARA’s loving guidance, I was brought into a world of angels, finding myself singing and happy and making contact with parts of myself and my world that had never seen light before. I will never forget holding a crystal in my hand for the first time and feeling the energy run through me: it was like an attunement, an initiation into a whole new realm. Learning about chakras with music was such fun, and a brilliant idea! I feel like ZARA cares about us: she is a true pedagog, providing a safe environment for her students to explore in. She understands the value of delight and the importance of repetition, allowing lots of time for us to practice with partners. Her informative e-mails and handouts complement the class beautifully, were a pleasure to read, and supportive of our process.”
Micha G., Port Ludlow, WA
To find out more about me, click on About ZARA.
Find out more about my spiritual/professional background on my Resumé page.
Do you want to find out about my Angel Readings?
Would you like to read some Client Testimonials?
Are you ready to Schedule Your Angel Reading?
Would you like a FREE subscription to my monthly newsletter Victory of the Angels?
You are invited to read my Articles and Essays in my Blog.